KVH Virtual Private Servers (VPS) is a carrier-grade, cloud-based virtual server offering that provides flexibility and reliability with a 99.9% availability SLA (service level agreement) and low total cost of ownership (TCO).
Like all the infrastructure service “building blocks” in our multi-tenant Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) portfolio, KVH VPS is rigorously standardized, monitored and managed with a high level of automation. KVH VPS is delivered through KVH’s own quality networks and data center facilities, and servers are provisioned entirely under software control for speed and quality.
Key benefits of KVH VPS include:
- No upfront initial server costs – only low monthly payments
- Multi-tier auto provisioning of servers – complex multi-tier designs are automatically provisioned within hours rather than weeks
- Hybrid server configurations possible – virtual servers can be combined with dedicated KVH IaaS components, such as dedicated servers, firewalls and load balancers
- SLAs – Service Level Agreements with 99.9% uptime are provided with around-the-clock bilingual operations
- Higher server utilization – Virtualization reduces the number of idle servers driving higher overall server utilization